1. Hit the Xbox button on the controller to enter the console’s main menu.
2. In the Games & Apps menu, select “Games.”
3. Now navigate to the game you want to delete and, while it’s selected, hit the menu button (the button with three lines stacked on top of each other).
4. Select “Uninstall,” then choose “Uninstall All” to confirm the deletion.
How to reinstall Xbox One games
1. Insert the disc of the game you wish to reinstall, or download it digitally in the Microsoft Store.
2. Go to the Games & Apps menu, and then select “Games.”
3. Find the game to be installed under “Ready to Install” and click on it.
If you previously had save data for that title, it should be restored right away.