How to unsubscribe from a YouTube channel on a computer
1. From the YouTube homepage, click on the word “Subscriptions” on the left-hand menu.
2. On the next page, click on the word “Manage” in blue type near the top right corner of the window.
3. Click on the gray box that reads “Subscribed” beside the channel in question.
4. Click “Unsubscribe” on the window that appears.
How to unsubscribe from a YouTube channel on the mobile app:
1. Launch the YouTube app and tap the word Subscriptions on the bottom tool bar.
2. Tap the three dots below the right corner of a video from the channel in question.
3. Tap Unsubscribe on the pop-up menu.
And that’s it!