Everyone needs their own mask nowadays. Since it’s a health necessity, might as well seek out the most fashionable option right? Luckily, Travis Scott has fans covered with his new Cactus Jack Health pack, comprising a cotton twill face covering, American-made hand sanitizer and a SafeTouch hygiene multi-tool.

Appropriately, all of the items are rendered in muted earth tones, including the Cactus Jack-embroidered mask and the bottle of hand sanitizer. Appropriately, the sanitizer is even agave-scented, to drive home the desert theme. Text on the side of the bottle promises that it “kills 99 percent of germs… La Flame burns the other 1 percent.”

Finally, the SafeTouch multi-tool is a special edition of the versatile antimicrobial product, complete with thematic patterns and prints. Reportedly, the tool was “designed by aerospace engineers” to create the perfect handheld button-pusher – ideal for avoiding finger contact. Check out the promo video for SafeTouch’s copper hygiene tool below.

The Cactus Jack Health pack is currently available on Travis Scott’s web store.

In the meantime, Scott is currently developing a full line of Cactus Jack-branded goods.


Download VuuzleTV on IOSAndroidRoku, or online at Vuuzle.tv See tons of channels and thousands of movies all free!Vuuzle is a premium streaming service that offers live video content such as hit television shows, news, sports, and feature-length movies.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here