- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen Mexican-style cor
- 1 (12 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) bag shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can enchilada sauce
Per Serving: 477 calories; 27 g fat; 38.4 g carbohydrates; 24.9 g protein; 76 mg cholesterol; 1305 mg sodium.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the onion, garlic, taco seasoning mix, frozen Mexican-style corn, and black beans to the ground beef; cook and stir another 10 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the ground beef mixture in a large bowl with about 3/4 of the Mexican cheese blend and the tater tots; stir to combine.