1. Start the Clock app.
2. If you’re not already on the Alarm page, tap “Alarm” at the bottom of the screen.
3. Create a new alarm by tapping the + sign, or tap an existing alarm to edit it.
4. Tap “Alarm sound.”
You now have three choices. Do one of the following:
- If you want your alarm to be Bixby reading the time, weather, and news, tap “Bixby alarm.” Then tap the back button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- If you want to choose your alarm sound from among your phone’s built-in ringtones, make sure “Ringtone” is selected, and then tap “Selected ringtone.” Choose the ringtone you want to use as an alarm sound. As you tap each ringtone, a preview will play so you can hear what it sounds like. When you hear one you want to use, tap the back button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- If you want your alarm to be a song you’ve downloaded to your phone, make sure “Ringtone” is selected. Then tap “Selected ringtone” and then the + sign at the top right of the screen. Choose the song you want to use, and then tap “Done.” Then tap the back button in the top-left corner of the screen.