- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon milk
1 cup butter, softened
- Prep: 30m
- Cook: 18m
- Ready In:1h 15m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and white sugar until smooth. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Mix in flour until dough comes together. Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls, and place on ungreased cookie sheets. Make a small hole in the center of each ball, using your thumb and finger, and fill the hole with preserves.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes in a preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Let cool 1 minute on the cookie sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the confectioners’ sugar, 3/4 teaspoon almond extract, and milk until smooth. Drizzle lightly over warm cookies.
Per Serving: 104 calories; 5.2 g fat; 13.7 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein;14 mg cholesterol; 37 mg sodium.