1. Power off the console and disconnect all cords and cables.
2. Blow dust off the unit with compressed air and wipe down the exterior with a dry microfiber cloth.
3. Peel off the stickers on the back and then remove the screws using your T9 screwdriver.
4. Slide off the case, then blow dust out of the exposed interior using short bursts. making sure to keep the can upright.
5. Remove the screws holding the power supply in place (note there are both T9 and Phillips screws), then gently lift it out and set it aside, making sure not to disconnect the power supply cable.
6. Immobilize the fan by sliding the cotton swab down between its blades (forced spinning can damage the hardware) then aim your compressed air such that it will blow dust up through and away from the fan, using short bursts to do so.
7. Replace the power unit and its screws, and the case and its screws, and get back to gaming.