1. Open the Photoshop app and click on “File” at the top menu bar followed by “Open…” to select your image.
- If you’re using a Mac, you can also drag the image over the Photoshop icon to quickly launch the app with your desired file.
2. Click on “Image” at the top menu bar then hover your cursor over “Image Rotation.”
3. You’ll have three options for a quick rotation and “Arbitrary” for a specific angle.
4. To save the changes, click on “File” followed by “Save” or “Save As…” The former saves over the original file while the latter allows you to keep both the original and new file.
5. If you clicked “Save As…” a window will pop up for you to select the location that you’d like to store the image. Once you’ve chosen where the photo will live on your computer, click “Save.”