- 8 eggs
- 8 ounces cooked ham, crumbled
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- Prep: 15m
- Cook: 20m
- Ready In: 35m
Per Serving: 308 calories; 20.5 g fat; 6.8 g carbohydrates; 23.8 g protein; 403 mg cholesterol; 1008 mg sodium.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 8 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl. Mix ham, bell pepper, onion, salt, black pepper, and water into the beaten eggs. Pour egg mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are set in the middle, 18 to 20 minutes.