- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, or more as needed
- 1 envelope Fleischmann’s® Pizza Crust Yeast or RapidRise Yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/3 cups very warm water (120 degrees to 130 degrees F)*
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Vegetable Plus! Oil
- Suggested Toppings:
- Green, red and yellow bell peppers
- Black olives
- Pepperoni slices
- Curly leaf parsley or other fresh herbs
- 1 pound shredded white and yellow cheeses such as mozzarella and cheddar
Ready In: 35m
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Divide dough into 8 portions; cover. (If using RapidRise Yeast, let dough rise at this point for 10 minutes.)
- Pat each portion of dough with floured hands into an 8-inch circle on a greased baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough. Add a second crust to the same baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes, dough will be just set and only lightly browned on the bottom. Remove crusts to a wire rack to cool. Continue with remaining pizza dough. (Works best to use several baking sheets.) May use crusts immediately or place in freezer bags and freeze for up to 1 month.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Spread each crust with pizza sauce. Top with desired toppings to make Halloween designs! Repeat with remaining pizzas. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 6 to 8 minutes, until cheese is melted and lightly browned and bottom of crust is browned.
Per Serving: 431 calories; 19.8 g fat; 43.3 g carbohydrates; 19.6 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 823 mg sodium.