- cooking spray
- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Prep: 20m
- Cook: 20m
- Ready In: 40m
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Fill each jalapeno pepper half with cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and bread crumbs, respectively, and arrange peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until jalapenos are tender and cheese melts about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 10.2 g fat; 7.7 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 163 mg sodium.