- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans with pork
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- Prep: 15m
- Cook: 3h
- Ready In: 3h 15m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix baked beans with pork, molasses, onions, brown sugar and ketchup together and put in a greased casserole dish. Top with bacon, cover and bake for 3 hours or until thick.
Per Serving: 176 calories; 3.9 g fat; 31.7 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 402 mg sodium.